We have worked with strawberry growers from Wisconsin and Minnesota to create the following guidelines for the safety of all those visiting our strawberry farm:
We will be following the guidelines below this year from the Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection(DATCP):
1) For your safety we ask that you do not bring your own pail or flat to pick in. We will provide new cardboard flats for you to pick in free of charge.
2) U-Pick pickers will be placed in every other row for 6 feet of social distancing.
3) We will have porta-a-potties and hand washing stations available in the fields for our employees and guests.
4) When on the farm please practice 6-feet social distancing.
When checking out:
5) To limit the number of people in the garage only the first two vehicles in the checkout line will be allowed in the garage to checkout. If you are further back in the line please stay in your vehicle until you are first or second in line.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during these unusual times. We apologize for any inconveniences as we work to ensure that our employees and customers are safe!