Happy 4th of July! 🎆 We are open for u-pick strawberries and peas July 4th from 7am until noon and 4pm until 7pm and are taking orders for pre-picked strawberries so come out and get some strawberries for all of your 4th of July celebrations!
Every year our family makes a special Strawberry Flag Cake to celebrate the holiday. See the recipe below. ⬇️
Strawberry Flag Cake🍓🍰
- Use one white cake mix, bake as directed; cool for 25 minutes.
- Dissolve one 3 oz. strawberry jello with 3/4 cup hot water. Add 1/2 cup cold water.
- Poke the cake with a fork, pour jello over it.
- Place 1 layer of halved strawberries on the cake.
- Frost with 8 oz. cool whip and 1 can vanilla frosting mixed together.
- Place halved strawberries and blueberries on the frosting in the shape of the American flag.